Re: problem with gtk-docs being corrupt

Søren:

> > What browser are you using ? For me, using Opera, galeon or IE, the synopsis
> > on that page is still one-function-per-line...
>
> Netscape 4.7 has this problem. I think it is very reasonable to ignore
> that browser.

Fair enough.  As long as you know.  Netscape 4.7 is the default browser for
Solaris, currently.  That will obviously change once the Mozilla on Solaris
issues get worked out, which I believe will be in the near future.  However,
many Solaris users continue using older versions of Solaris, so gtk-docs
will just look bad on Solaris for the time being.

However, users can certainly download newer versions of Netscape or Mozilla
to work with gtk-docs.  It's just a bummer that the default browser included
with Solaris doesn't work with gtk-docs.

Brian