Re: problem with gtk-docs being corrupt

Brian Cameron wrote:

RE: Problem with synopsis appearing all jumbled together.

I think the old style for Synopsis was nicer/cleaner.  Why the change?
Is it possible to get the old style for Synopsis and use 0.10?  Or is
it easy to hack gtk-doc 0.6 to just not have the nasty characters?

The layout of the synopsis at the top of that page looks essentially the same as it always has. What web browser are you using?

The problem appears using Netscape 4.78.  Looks great in Netscape 7.
I'm running the Solaris version of Netscape.

That's weird. The synopsis is clearly in a <pre> tag, so I don't know why it is failing (probably due to NS4's non-functional CSS support). If you work out a way to get it to display it correctly as preformatted text, please post it to the list.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au   http://linux.conf.au/
WWW: http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ | Jan 22-25 Perth, Western Australia.