Pango coverage

Is there a Web page giving the current status of Pango script
handling? I have seen mention of Latin, Hebrew, CJK, and Indic
scripts, but no complete list. There is a dearth of documentation on
the pango.org and gtk.org sites, apart from the Pango API.

I'll do an FAQ if anybody can point me to the answers.

Questions:
What is Pango? www.pango.org, out of date
What does Pango do? www.gtk.org OK
How do I get Pango? www.gtk.org OK
What is the current status of Pango development?  ???
Current version? 0.20?
What writing systems and languages does Pango support?  ???

More questions?

Edward Cherlin
CEO
Web for Humans