Re: Setting up a package to use gtk-doc

On Fri, 2001-09-28 at 23:09, rsteinke w-link net wrote:
> 	I'm setting up a package to use gtk-doc, and it went fine except
> for two problems:
>
> 1. The sample Makefile.am provides a commented-out DOC_OVERRIDES option.
> This is well and good, but if it's not defined you get an error. You
> need to add an uncommented line
>
> DOC_OVERRIDES =
>
> to get it to work by default.

That was my fault. I thought make just substituted "" if a variable
was undefined.

I've changed the example Makefile.am to:

# If you need to override some of the declarations, place them in the
# $(DOC_MODULE)-overrides.txt file and uncomment the second line here.
DOC_OVERRIDES =
#DOC_OVERRIDES = $(DOC_MODULE)-overrides.txt

OK?

Damon