gtk-doc scanning of IDL

Hi Folks:

I have a bunch of IDL with inline comments, gtk-doc-style.  Since the
IDL is actually the public interface in this case, I'd like to generate
API docs from it.  Has anybody written any perl scripts of know of any
utilities that will help me do this with gtk-doc?  I take it that
gtk-doc can't already scan IDL...

If anyone is interested in the least in trying to hack up such a script
please let me know, as I am not a perl hacker.  This work is for the
Gnome Accessibility Project module at-spi (the files are in at-spi/idl).

Thanks in advance,

Bill