Re: gtkdoc-mkdb cleanup for xml

Will you be moving entirely from sgml to XML or will there still be sgml
backwards compatibility of some sort?  I'm all for XML -- knowing this would
let me know if I could break sgml stuff because it's going away anyway.

Also, will there be an incompatilbe changes release at some time in
the future?  The current gtk-doc seems a little clunky (I've just read the
archives and it seems others have pointed out why) and I think cleaning it
up while switching to XML would be somewhat logical.

-Toshio

On Sun, 29 Apr, 2001 at 05:00:07PM -0400, Damon Chaplin set free these words:

--
_________________  Attraction's easy; love is hard  ______________________
    b  a  d  g  e  r  @  p  r  t  r  -  1  3  .  u  c  s  c  .  e  d  u