Re: bug in gtkdoc-mkdb
- From: Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron Sun COM>
- To: Brian Cameron Sun COM, peterw ximian com
- Cc: hp redhat com, gtk-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: bug in gtkdoc-mkdb
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 16:58:53 +0100 (BST)
Peter & Others:
> On 09 Jul 2001 14:29:55 +0100, Brian Cameron wrote:
> > Another weird "bug" if you have all your documentation in place is that
> > it prints out "0%" like this:
> > 1e+02% function docs coverage (155 functions documented, 0 not documented)
> > I like scientific notation but 1e+02% seems a little strange. Perhaps
> > a simple if test to see if the "not documented" value is 0 could be used
> > to know when to print out a more readable "0%".
> Actually, for the record, this is 100% -- 1 * 10^2.
Doh! Maybe I don't like scientific notation anymore. :) Still "1e+02%"
seems a little weird to my eyes...but you're right that it is correct.
] [Thread Prev