Re: taking struct _GIOChannel private

Ron Steinke <rsteinke w-link net> writes:

> From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
> >
> > If marked as /*< private >*/ they won't appear in the docs.
> >
> > (That's actually the entire reason for /*< private >*/ ...)
>
> This isn't working for me, and I'm using the CVS version of gtk-doc.

Ah, I think I see what the confusion is -- /*< private >*/ controls
whether the fields are documented or not for all structures, but
the private parts of structure declarations are only removed
if the structure is an object structure for some reason.

I don't see any reason this should be the case, so I guess I'll
modify gtk-doc to do the same thing for all structures that it
does for widget structures.

Regards,
                                        Owen