Mailing list status

I wanted to convey couple of items about the status of the GTK+
mailing lists:

 - As most of you will be aware from earlier messages, the GTK+
   mailing lists have been moved to a new server, which also is now
   serving the GNOME mailing lists.

   For the last several weeks, mail directed to the redhat.com address
   has been going through the old list server, and mail directed to
   the new gnome.org addresses has been going through the new
   server.

   At this point, we are trying to get aliases set up to redirect the
   traffic from the redhat.com aliases to the gnome.org. However,
   it appears that mail from outside of Red Hat is not being redirected
   though these aliases properly. While we are working to resolve this
   problem, please use the new gnome.org addresses:

    gtk-list@gnome.org
    gtk-app-devel-list@gnome.org
    gtk-devel-list@gnome.org
    gtk-doc-list@gnome.org
    gtk-i18n-list@gnome.org
    gtk-perl-list@gnome.org

 - The archives of old messages for the GTK+ lists have been
   moved over and are now available from:

    http://mail.gnome.org/pipermail/<listname>

 - You can subscribe, unsubscribe and set list subscription options by
   following the links to particular lists from: