The HTML output

Now that I understand DSSSL a bit, I can customize the HTML output to
produce practically any HTML we want.

So if anyone has any ideas of how to make it better, please post them.

I've taken the Table of Contents out of the chapter pages (since it wasn't very
useful), and for the GTK+ widgets section I'm going to include links to all the
widget pages in a compact form grouped by type (e.g. 'Basic Widgets', 'Containers',
'Windows and Dialogs' etc.).

So you'll be able to go 'Up' from a widget page and move to any other widget
page fairly easily.

Damon