Re: Woefully incomplete GDK ref manual ships in tarball

Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> writes:

> The docs for GDK shipping with gtk+-1.2.6.tar.gz are incomplete.  Yet
> there are much more complete docs available at:
>
> 	http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gdk/index.html
>
> I'd like to see the new docs included in the tarball.  Is there any reason
> they cannot be?

I think the RDP docs are going to be too big (especially when the
built HTML is included) to fit well into the tarball. But your
probably right that for the next release of GTK+-1.2, we should get
rid of the texi docs and make an accompanying RDP release -- the RDP
isn't finished yet, but it is certainly far along enough that it is a
useful reference, and the .texi docs never were useful.

Regards,
                                        Owen