New packages of GTK+ docs

I've put new packages of the GTK+ docs up on the ftp site (both the
template files and the final HTML pages).

Note that the license/copyright stuff has been changed slightly.
See the home page http://www.gtk.org/rdp
Basically we're now using a fairly standard open license and won't
require copyright assignment.

We'll also be putting the docs into Gnome's CVS repository soon,
so it will be easier for people to work on.

Damon

PS. Who added 'EXTRA_DIST=gtk-doc.spec.in' to the Makefile.am of
gtk-doc but didn't add the file to CVS?