Re: Structs and enums automation

Owen Taylor <otaylor@redhat.com> writes:

> I think these tables need to be automated in the
> same way that functions are. I thought I'd run
> my ideas for doing this before this group before
> digging into the Perl.

I guess it was sort of a passive run-by ... ;-) I've now implemented it
as I've described it.  (Except for the inline docs). I'm pretty happy
with the result ...  it reduced the line count for my example template
file by about 40%, and also turned up a few missing structure fields
that I had ommitted when creating the tables by hand.

If Damon gives the OK, I'll commit this into gtk-doc.

Regards,
                                        Owen