Debug output in gtkcolorsel.c

[I do not have an account on bugzilla, and since this is simply a matter of
removing one line, maybe somebody can take care of it without the need for a
PR]

gtkcolorsel.c at line 626 contains the following code:

      g_print ("%g %g %g %g\n",
               focus_width / 2., focus_width / 2.,
               (double)drawing_area->allocation.width - focus_width,
               (double)drawing_area->allocation.height - focus_width);

which, as I read it, is only for debugging purposes, and results in the
application displaying some output on the terminal (or crashes on windows
where no terminal exists).