Re: Mac OS X native GTK Theme/Engine using the Appearance Manager

Hi Thomas

I read that you are working on a mac os x them. I've tried a few themes, but often the background is just black. Have you got anything to show yet?

And BTW, have you already got your mac? If not and you're not planing to get a high end Mac (probably will be called MacPro) it's totally save to buy a mac right now. If you want a mac mini get the core duo one. If you don't need 3D graphics power I'd say it's a fine computer for developing.

Cheers,
Ezra.