Re: Signal handler bug in GTK?

Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
The file chooser loads folders asynchronously.  So, when you call
gtk_file_chooser_set_filename(), it will

1. queue an operation to load the folder corresponding to your file

3. once the folder is loaded, it will actually select the file

4. it will emit "selection-changed"

Sometimes the signal is emitted more than once, depending on the loading
state of the file list.

Ah thanks :-) Now I understand what's going on, and now I also
understand who some people *still* get an error even though I thought I
fixed it. Thanks again!

--
Sander