Re: Concerns about print preview implementation

Alexander Larsson wrote:
This does complicate the API a bit though. For instance, I'm not sure
how easy that would be to do with the win32 native dialogs.

I don't think there's anything in principle that makes this difficult on Windows.

A couple of thoughts:
* It is a win for the user who only wants to see one page of a 100+ page document to have a preview widget that only requires the single page to be rendered. * OTOH, using evince or other external viewers is probably better than not having a preview mechanism at all.

John