Re: expander.gtk.org

On Tue, 2 May 2006, Carol Spears wrote:

it has its own internet address now:

http://expander.gtk.org

thanks to everyone who helped track down web log feed(s) and other
things.

i was thinking about "bugs.gtk.org" for a listing of active glib, pango,
atk and gtk+ bugs, similar to http://parasites.gimp.org and i could have
a not-yet GtkListStore styled version online today.  i am not certain
about if this is a good use for an internet address like "bugs.gtk.org".

bugs.gtk.org may indeed be a bit confusing and could better be redirected
to bugzilla.gnome.org.
why couldn't you simply use parasites.gtk.org as well? ;)

so any "please don't do that" will be heard.  your silence will be taken
as a positive remark whose intensity varies depending on my needs.  :)

btw, it is a little bit of a challenge to use css to imitate the
GtkListStore style.  my compliments to the authors!

carol

---
ciaoTJ