Re: Possible bug in gtkcellrenderertext - gtkeditable interaction.

On 3/17/06, Matteo Nastasi <nastasi alternativeoutput it> wrote:
> Hello, I'm hacking a gtk application and I found a strange effect
> that you can magnify setting ypad property of a editable
> gtkcellrenderertext to a big value (> 10).
>
>  You can see the effect at:
>       http://www.alternativeoutput.it/img/treeview_normal.png
>    and
>       http://www.alternativeoutput.it/img/treeview_editing.png

The effect comes from the fact that the renderer renders a GtkEntry
there, and obviously it is only one line in height making it look a
bit funny.

> It is a bug?

Not sure which one is the bug, the entry covering the border in the
*editing.png or the border itself (wonder where it comes from, and if
it's intentional), but please do file it in the bugzilla.

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi