Re: More Recent files questions

Hello GTK+ developers

This is a question I had while working on some gtkmm documentation for
the new recent files stuff in GTK+ 2.10.  Can anybody enlighten me on
the question below?

[Also, the GtkRecentFilterInfo type is a bit confusing to me in
general.  It feels more like an internal implementation detail rather
than an external API, but maybe I just don't understand it very well
-- the documentation is still pretty sparse.  Any help would be
appreciated]

--
jonner