[GTK+ on Mac OS X] Does the transparency work ?

Hi,

I tested GTK+ on Mac OS X (built with Imendio Build Page) and It seems that the transparency is not working. Does anyone have this problem ?

In gdkdrawable-quartz.c, and in this function gdk_quartz_draw_image(...) I see that there is a parameter that maybe has to be changed (kCGImageAlphaNoneSkipFirst) :

cgimage = CGImageCreate (image->width, image->height, 8,
			   32, image->bpl,
			   colorspace,
			   kCGImageAlphaNoneSkipFirst,
			   data_provider, NULL, FALSE, kCGRenderingIntentDefault);

so I replaced kCGImageAlphaNoneSkipFirst by kCGImageAlphaFirst but the transparency is still not working...

Best Regards,

Malik