Re: how can include just glib
- From: Jan Kratochvil <lace jankratochvil net>
- To: Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, Fernando Apesteguía <fernando apesteguia gmail com>
- Subject: Re: how can include just glib
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:30:12 +0100
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:36:44 +0100, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
> but HOW can I init the library. If you use gtk and gtk_init, it will init
> GLib too then, how do I do that?
What specific problem do you have?
glib - it does not need any init
gobject - it needs g_type_init()
gthread - it needs g_thread_init(NULL)
(although gthread initialization is more specific)
gmodule - it does not need any init
] [Thread Prev