Mac OS X native GTK Theme/Engine using the Appearance Manager
- From: Thomas Broyer <t broyer gmail com>
- To: Anders Carlsson <andersca imendio com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Mac OS X native GTK Theme/Engine using the Appearance Manager
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:37:37 +0100
[Cc'ing gtk-devel-list; please Cc me as I'm not subscribed]
I'm a young french developer willing to switch from Windows to Mac
(wanting a Unix but tired of Linux).
As I've not switched yet (waiting a bit to see what's new at MWSF
'06), I chose to pick a "not that important" task from your To Do
list, as a starting point to improve the GTK port.
So, this mail to inform you that I've started to work on a native
theme engine using the Appearance Manager. I'll develop "blindly,
theorically" (no test, not even compilation) until I'll buy a Mac (is
a Mac Mini 1.42GHz w/ 1Gb RAM enough to develop?).
I'll send you the files when they'll be complete enough.
] [Thread Prev