Re: build gdk on cairo-xcb

Your going to have to do a lot more work then that unless you use a
xcb xlib wrapper.
Gdk needs to be ported.
If size is and issue you could also consider the directfb port its
getting fairly stable these days we can run gimp reasonably well now.
Otherwise check through the list there was talk of a xcb gdk backend.

Mike