Re: [PATCH] Don't multiply by -1 when assigning memory
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't multiply by -1 when assigning memory
- Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 14:20:37 +0100
On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 08:13 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 12:25 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > >
> > ok, patch attached
> The patch won't apply, since I reverted the header changes, as mentioned
> in my last mail.
I did the patch from an up-to-date CVS copy, and indeed already
committed it after rambokid's approval on IRC.
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
] [Thread Prev