Re: [Win32] Great enhancement of native look & feel for gtk+ win32. (with patch files)

On Sun, 2006-04-30 at 14:05 -0400, Dominic Lachowicz wrote:
> > I haven't personally reviewed the patches yet but you mention changing
> > the color and look of a few widgets.  Will these changes still work if
> > the theme is switched from the normal luna theme to one of the other
> > luna themes in windows XP?  Do they pull in the appropriate values from
> > the Microsoft theme engine dll?
>
> WIMP has always pulled in the appropriate colors from Windows. And it
> has always used Microsoft's theming API, which means that it works
> with all of the Luna themes and should work fine with 3rd-party
> themes.

Yes I understand that.  It was just the wording in the original post
that left a question in my mind as to whether his fine-tunings would
properly adapt to the other themes.  I just wondered if they were were
custom tweaks at the pixel level.

Michael