Re: How to print the drawing area Widget.(to printer)

Depends.  You can use the gnome-print stuff which is being deprecated or
you can use the new gtkprintoperation which just got merged to GTK HEAD
(we could use some input).  If you are using cairo to draw to the
drawing area then gtkprintoperation is a perfect fit as the same code
you use to draw to the area could be used to "draw" to the printer.
Otherwise you need to use separate API's for drawing and printing.