Printing Win32

Hi there,

 I've taken the files into CVS "print-operation" repertory and i'm trying to compile them with Dev-Cpp on Windows. But i've got some errors about included files :

eggpapersize.c:21:20: config.h: No such file or directory
eggpapersize.c:25:22: langinfo.h: No such file or directory
eggpapersize.c: In function `egg_paper_size_get_default':
eggpapersize.c:465: error: `LC_MESSAGES' undeclared (first use in this function)

Well, I suppose that last error is because of first ones, i searched into GTK directory but no files? Have i forget something?

Any idea?

Mick