ExtTextOut + Pango question

I would like to know if there is any provision in pango to display a given text within a given clipping rectangle and starting at given position. Something like the the ExtTextOut function in MFC Windows API.
BOOL ExtTextOut(
hdc, // handle to DC
int X, // x-coordinate of reference point
int Y, // y-coordinate of reference point
UINT fuOptions, // text-output options
CONST RECT* lprc, // optional dimensions
LPCTSTR lpString, // string
UINT cbCount, // number of characters in string
CONST INT* lpDx // array of spacing values