Handling table, List Store

Hi,
  I've an application, where I store an integer value as binary
representation in a list store and hex representation in a table with set of
entries. Now my problem is that, how to map the corresponding rows of list
store with table and vice versa. I mean if I change the value of say 6th
entry in the table, then 6th row of list store should be changed and vice
versa. Can anybody suggest me a way to get the corresponding row in a list
store and table.

Regards
Laxmi