Printing settings, again

Hi there,

Last time I was convinced that it's business of cups manager
or somebody else to manage default printing settings, but
what about lpr and pdf backends (I don't know what cups
is, so I have no idea if this is applicable to cups backend)?

GTK must have default printing settings stored somewhere.
For example, user should be able to specify his favorite lpr
command without need to enter it again and again, or entering
it in gedit, in mozilla, in foobar, and so on.

Best regards,
Yevgen