A question about GdkEventMask

Title: A question about GdkEventMask

Hi,

I have some questions about GdkEventMask. To be more specific, GDK_PROXIMITY_IN_MASK and GDK_PROXIMITY_OUT_MASK.

After I set the event mask of a window using the following function
gdk_window_set_events (window, GDK_PROXIMITY_IN_MASK | GDK_PROXIMITY_OUT_MASK);
I cannot get the same event masks back using gdk_window_get_events (window).

From the gdk souce code, I saw that the corresponding entries for these two masks in _gdk_event_mask_table[] (in gdkwindow-x11.c) are both 0.

It seems that both GDK_PROXIMITY_IN_MASK and GDK_PROXIMITY_OUT_MASK are ignored.
If so, shall the documentation add some notes about this issue?

Thanks
Yong