RE: Pango questions in LSB context

Thanks for the update Owen.

While going through the headers: I am finding that there are three high
level headers in pango.h, pangoft2.h and pangoxft.h. I assume these are
the headers application typically use for using corresponding libraries.
But I am finding that there are some functions exported by ft2 library
not covered by pangoft2.h. They appear in pangofc-fontmap.h and
pangofc-decoder.h. In pangofc-fontmap.h there are 3 interfaces declared
outside of ENABLE macro. Should these be in LSB (same question for
fc-decoder.h header)? Why are they outside the pangoft2.h scope?

Thanks,

-Rajesh