Re: idea on gobject-introspection / gtk-doc metadata

On Wed, 2005-09-21 at 12:48 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:

> One thing I'd like to see introspectable is versioninig information
> on properties & signals, right now the doc notes include "Since 2.6"
> on function calls and such (it would also be nice to introspect
> whether properties, signals & objects are depricated or not).

I don't think properties and signals should be part of the introspection
description at all since you can already find out everything you need by
using the existing GObject / GType introspection support.

Similarly, the values of GEnum and GFlags types don't need to be
explicitly mentioned in the description -- all you need is the GType.

--
Bye,
-Torsten