Re: notebook issue ?

Hi,

On Sat, 2005-09-17 at 19:57 +0200, Rss Reader wrote:
> I would like to insert a close button, on the notebook
> tab, like gedit did, and i'm looking for an easy
> solution, or would one explain me how to do it ?

This list is intended for developing GTK, not developing *with* GTK;
that is the goal of the gtk-app-devel list.

Anyway, you can pack any widget you like into a notebook tab; usually,
in order to have a "close" button near a label containing the nam eof
the tab, you should create a GtkHBox, pack into it a GtkButton and a
GtkLabel, and then pass it as the "tab_label" parameter of the
gtk_notebook_*_page functions.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--