Re: A cross-platform status icon api

On 30.08.2005 00:37, Matthias Clasen wrote:
[...]
cvs as of today has

Trying to make it compile on win32 implies that two files
should be renamed :

gtkstatusicon-x11.c has nothing X11 specific in it. At least
it compiles on win32 without any change. So it probably should
be named gtkstatusicon.c

gtktrayicon.c is highly X11 dependent so it should be
called gtktrayicon-x11.c

I have done the renaming in my local tree and also created
a currently empty implementation of gtktrayicon-win32.c.
With it HEAD could be compiled again on win32.

Thanks,
	Hans