GTK+ Win32 transient window patch and the next release

Hi,

I'm one of the developers for Inkscape and we were wondering what the status of that patch was (http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2005-October/msg00034.html). We will be releasing a new version of Inkscape pretty soon and were wondering if A) that patch will be in the next release and if so, B) if there is any time frame planned for when that release might be. We're just wondering if we'll get lucky. ;)

Thanks for your time,
Josh