Some header questions (in LSB context)

Hello,

            I have some more header specific questions in the LSB context:

Should application use/require glibconfig.h? This header is already included in glib.h.

What is gvaluecollector.h header? Should applications need it? It is not visible from the top level glib-object.h header.

I am assuming gdk/gdkprivate.h and gtk/gtkprivate.h are not mean for app developers…

In pango: pangofc-decoder.h and pangofc-fontmap.h are not visible from top level headers. Are these required for application developers? There are some typedefs visible outside of ENABLE macros.

Thanks for your help.

-Rajesh.