Re: GHashTable ref counting
- From: Dave Benson <daveb idealab com>
- To: Tim Janik <timj imendio com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GHashTable ref counting
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 07:20:46 -0800
On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 02:12:26PM +0100, Tim Janik wrote:
> 3) implement hash table reference counting in GLib natively, also allowing
> the use of hash tables as boxed types.
to use this, one might want finalization notification on the hash-table
itself -- some hashtables don't properly own their data.
(although i hate to see the size of GHashTable bloat too much...)
also, are you planning on doing the same to GTree?
] [Thread Prev