Patch: glib 2.6.5 on BeOS

Hi

Not sure if this is the best place to post this - I know some projects
prefer patches into Bugzilla but that didn't seem to be the case here

glib 2.6.5 no longer builds on BeOS R5.03 and lower - at all, and this
is going to be somewhat hard to fix... however, with some minor fixes,
it builds on R5.04 and higher, as well as yellowTAB Zeta. I've
included these fixes in an attached diff.

These are only extremely minor fixes in any case - a few extra defines
of G_OS_BEOS, and two lines changed in configure.in to handle the move
from libglib.so to libglib-2.0.so naming.

Cian
--
"We're busy running out of time"