Widget is not getting realized properly

Hi All,

   I have written an application that has a toplevel window. Now i
add a widget say for example Label and capture the image of the label
widget in different states like enabled and disabled. Capturing is
done in Java using Robot API. Now i remove label widget and add
checkbox widget and do the same thing (that is capturing checkbox
widget images in different states). Like this i do it for all widgets
available. This application runs fine in linux. But when i run the
same application in Solaris the application is hanging. Sometimes the
widgets are not rendered (realized) properly. I have no clue why this
is happening. Can any one help me out in solving this problem. Please
let me know if you require more details.

thanks,
-Sundar.