Does gdk_window_destory() take memory leak in gdk-directfb?

Hi.

In gdk-directfb I wrote a simple application.I create the gdk window in a loop like:

//..filled the attr
while(1) {
 wnd = gdk_window_new(NULL,&attr,GDK_WA_X | GDK_WA_Y);
g_usleep(100000);
 gdk_window_destroy(wnd);
 //g_object_unref(wnd);
}

I found that the memory usage grew more and more.But the same code in win32 don't.
Did I use it wrong ?Or other reasons?

Thx

Best Regards

Chun Jiang

MSN: jiangchun_xn hotmail com
Tel: +86-551-5317511 Ext.2317
MediaTek Inc.(Hefei)

************* Email Confidentiality Notice ********************

The information contained in this e-mail message (including any attachments) may be confidential, proprietary, privileged, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). Any use, dissemination, distribution, printing, retaining or copying of this e-mail (including its attachments) by unintended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, or believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately (by replying to this e-mail), delete any and all copies of this e-mail (including any attachments) from your system, and do not disclose the content of this e-mail to any other person. Thank you!