Re: Language bindings and popup_menu and show_help signals

I'd really like an answer for this. To clarify, the problem is that

1. The GtkWidget::popup_menu signal is a G_SIGNAL_ACTION signal (used
only for keybindings), and we were told not to wrap these in language
bindings because the API could change, as did some TreeView signals
between 2.0 and 2.2.

2. Philip thinks he needs to connect to this signal in order to
implement a derived widget.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com