Re: GtkTreeView cursor focus

I've already narrowed this a little further - its in gtktreeview.c (3801)

     /* draw the big row-spanning focus rectangle, if needed */
     if (!has_special_cell && node == cursor &&
     GTK_TREE_VIEW_FLAG_SET (tree_view, GTK_TREE_VIEW_DRAW_KEYFOCUS) &&
     GTK_WIDGET_HAS_FOCUS (widget))
       {

Any idea how to change/extend this to allow different behaviours, like:
GTK_TREE_VIEW_DRAW_CELLFOCUS
GTK_TREE_VIEW_DRAW_ROWFOCUS=GTK_TREE_VIEW_DRAW_KEYFOCUS
GTK_TREE_VIEW_DRAW_COLUMNFOCUS

or any comments:

Ciao
 Stefan

hi,

I am looking at the treeview source to find out how the cell-cursor focus is handled.
In a treeview I have selection mode is none. Cells are not editable.

When I focus the treeview and then press cursor up/down, the current line gets a thin rectangle draw around.

IMHO this is not correct, only the cell that has the focus, should be surrounded by the rectangle.

I would like to understand better whats going on. I suppose the focus has to do something with gtk-widget states. Which state is used for the focus - GTK_STATE_ACTIVE or GTK_STATE_PRELIGHT ?
GTK_STATE_SELECTED is obviously for selections.

Many thanks

Stefan