Re: Context in translations, Q_() and gettext

> I just learned that GNU gettext will soon have official support for
> disambiguating context in translations.

Will there be a tool to convert .po files from msgid "foo|bar" to the
new msgctxt stuff?  Could msgmerge or whatever do it automatically?

> #if HAVE_PGETTEXT
> #define Q2_(context,msgid) pgettext(context,msgid)
> #else
> #define Q2_(context,msgid) Q_(context ## "|" ## msgid)
> #endif
>
> The name Q2_() is certainly not perfect. Well, at least one
> can interpret the 2 as a subtle hint that the macro takes 2 arguments...

This makes sense.  Or we can pick another prefix.  Why not C_ for
context?

[Don't we support ngettext yet?]

  Federico