Re: Some new GString functions - constructors

On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 14:36, Paul LeoNerd Evans wrote:

>   typedef GList GStringList;

Not entirely certain I like this. See below.

>   GStringList* g_string_split(GString *str, gchar c);

Seems to me this should return a gchar** a-la g_strsplit(). Whether or
not this is more useful may depend on how you use it -- I use string
arrays frequently, rarely use GLists of strings. But at least the naming
would be more consistent.

My opinion: GLib could use more support functions for string arrays.