Re: RFC: warnings on ignoring return value on some list operations
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- Cc: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, "gtk-devel-list gnome org" <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: RFC: warnings on ignoring return value on some list operations
- Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 15:00:30 +0100
On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 14:42 +0100, Tim Janik wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Dec 2005, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 12:39 +0100, Tim Janik wrote:
> >> and there were no strong objections after that. so it'd be nice if you provided
> >> a patch that covered all list functions. i think that can get commit approval
> >> right away then.
> > What about this one.
> thank you. looks good to me, please apply, and don't forget
> to cover the newly added g_list_insert_sorted_with_data() and
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a hate-fuelled devious librarian on a search for his missing sister.
She's a transdimensional tempestuous hooker married to the Mob. They fight
] [Thread Prev