Re: FOSDEM Gnome Dev Room: Call for Talks

<quote who="Christophe Fergeau">

> If you are interested about giving a talk, please send me an email telling
> me what you want to give a talk about.

I'll be there - would love to do a talk about GNOME advocacy and kicking
arse in that field. :-)

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu USA & Europe Tour: Oct-Nov 2005            http://wiki.ubuntu.com/3BT

     "They cosset us with trappings to shut us up. That way when we say
     'sharecropper!' you can point to my free suit and say 'Shut up pop
                          star.'" - Courtney Love