Re: Additions to GInterfaces
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Johan Dahlin <johan gnome org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Additions to GInterfaces
- Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 18:04:13 +0100
On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 14:07 -0200, Johan Dahlin wrote:
> Mike Kestner wrote:
> > When auditing the new API in 2.8 for Gtk#, I noticed that a property and
> > signal were added to the FileChooser interface. Adding anything to an
> > interface is a non-compatible change, because any class implementing the
> > interface must be updated to add the new API members.
Ah, I missed that. I guess that the interface should check for a null
function-pointer and have some default functionality for that case.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev