strange crash in galeon on assigning a style

Hey guys,
We're  experiencing this really strange crash bug in Galeon.
We're working on the eXperience theme and with this when you open the
properties dialogue in Galeon, switch to the image tab and then close
it, you'll get a crasher. The reason for this is that I'm assigning a
style to "*Notebook*"
Anyhow, we got it boiled down to the following:

style "notebook" {  }

widget_class
"GtkDialog.GtkVBox.GtkNotebook.GtkVPaned.GtkVBox.GtkViewport.MozillaEmbed.MozContainer" style "notebook"
-> reproduces the error -> evil!

widget_class "*MozillaEmbed.MozContainer" style "notebook"
-> reproduces the error

widget_class "*.MozContainer" style "notebook"
-> does not reproduce the error

The notebook style can be empty as shown in this example, it just
doesn't make a damn difference.

A backtrace of the crash can be found at

http://home.tu-clausthal.de/~dcb/linux/galeon-crash-bt

Anyways, I'm not sure, you're the right folks to address, however, I'm
confident that you might be able to track down, where exactly that bug
is.

Thanks!

Benjamin & David